Sunday, June 14, 2020

Music

Hi, friends, today in this post I will write you a little about my musical tastes. I don't consider myself fans of a specific musical style, I have too many varied tastes and also musical tastes for every occasion, for example, when I study, I like to listen to jazz singers, like Nina Simone, Ma rainey, Aretha Franklin and Amy Winehouse but I don't concentrate, since I know almost all their songs haha that happen. On another occasion for example, when I am in my hobbies I like to listen to Beyonce, I have to admit that I admire her as woman and I find her wonderful as a singer, like Jorja Smith, she has a style as rap/jazz, if you have the opportunity to listen her, do it will, not waste your time. There are days when I wake up wanting to listen to rock or punk, like Iron Maiden or The offsprings, buut I almost always end up listening to reggaeton, trap or rap, but I will tell you something, when I am sad I listen cheerful music, like Merengue, Salsa or Cuban music,apart from raising my spirits makes me want to clean the house  hahah... Well as you can realize I do not have a favorite style of music, nor a band, it all depends on the day and the moment, buuut if I must admit that I have a favorite singer and it is Lauryn Hill, I love her, hopefully one day I can go to a concert of hers, it would be a dream...  The music does well for the soul, but I have very varied musical tastes, which depend on the day, I hope they are well and if they have any favorite artists, they can comment to hear what such is! . 

2 comments:


  1. I like something in the way by jorja smith :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You by Lauryn Hill. Uff, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Link video 2

 https://youtu.be/sEqqysR3tGE  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEqqysR3tGE