Sunday, June 14, 2020

Your favourite piece of technology

Hi blogger friends... I'll tell you a little bit about my favorite piece of technology. Well, I don't think I consider myself a teach-loving person, I was fortunate to have a childhood without her... And I say lucky as, I have nice memories of playing with mud in the street, going out with friends to play football, and I could go on with examples, but basically a childhood where I played freely, without having the need to have a cell phone to entertain me. Today I don't see myself without a cell phone jajaja, it's definitely my favorite tech device. I can not longer imagine my day to day without my phone, maybe without TV, since the basic cell phone has everything I need, I can chat with my friends, help me study, I can take photos, watch videos, series, cooking channels, etc. It helps me a lot in my daily tasks, I feel like it's a necessary tool today to communicate easily. A computer maybe for some people is more complicated. I still remember when I was a girl/tennager and my grandfather had a computer in his office, it was wow, a revolution back then. Well today is nothing new and technology advances faster than we think and contributes something positive to society, it help us.
And you? What you think of technology? Leave a comment.

1 comment:

Link video 2

 https://youtu.be/sEqqysR3tGE  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEqqysR3tGE