Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Why did you choose your career?


The idea to study a profession was very difficult. I made a lot of vocational tests, the priority was to study a career where I can be myself. One day, in 2018, a teacher grab me and had a discussion with me about my future, she told me the same thing I know since I was a child, I had to had a job, but this time was different. She showed me a couple of professions that I didn’t know that exist. One was  theory and art history, were I could be an art restorer. I thought that was an incredible job; travelling to everywhere, visiting the same places where the greatest artists had their inspiration to create their jobs, working in both situations, outdoors to create my own paintings, and indoor to restore the fine arts of the history.But this job is not the same in this country compared the others, I had to make a decision, and the decision led me to choose architecture. This lovely profession, where I finally see a good place for me. I like every component of this. The gates finally were opened for my eyes, I could have the same experience of the others, but even better, besides, almost all the jobs you would have to do will be in indoors. You have to analize every envivorment and situations posible, so you must travel a lot for that. I like this way of learning. The salary? Sounds good to be payed for doing what I enjoy, even more if it's a real good salary, to cost every travel and the expensive but necesary material. I think this job would be perfect for the future too. A lot of issues are comming true, and you must be prepared to give them a solution.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Catalina, it is sad but true, that art in our country is not valued like others.
    I am happy that you have found something you like ☺

    ReplyDelete

Link video 2

 https://youtu.be/sEqqysR3tGE  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEqqysR3tGE