Monday, December 21, 2020

Post 5. My future Job

 I would like to have a job where I could do things I like and I will be paid for it, having a job outdoors, with plants, a lot of grass and a well- relaxed work environment, having a job near my home where I don't have to miss 2 hours of travelling to get to a place. I think the worst job I've had has been to developer in supermarkets, they pay well for it, basically for being stopped offering something, but there were always people who harassed me and working in a mall at Christmas and New Year's. Really tired, I've had several jobs since working at the fair and being cleaning food fat and, by the wayThe payment was not at all good, in the shopping centre. I hope to have a job where my boss is and receive enough money to have my own family and be able to support my mom: I think that's my goal of life, to have the money to keep her m, since she has worked all her life and then she will touch me, that's why I'm studying architecture, because I like it and at the same time I Since I feel that the future will change to a sustainable reality and cities or rural areas have to be prepared for it, and I, with my studies, want to help in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link video 2

 https://youtu.be/sEqqysR3tGE  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEqqysR3tGE